Sunday, October 2, 2011

Positive thoughts, get on the right track


It has been forever since I have written anything in this blog. I feel that is okay, as no one reads it anyways.
Recently my life has a done a crazy shift around. Once you get out of the burning building, through the flames, through the smoke and heat, out into the street and you heartbeat begins to return to normal, only then do you start to grasp the new situation you have been handed. At this point you can check and feel your wounds and decide how you are about to live for the next five minutes.
I am currently in this moment, although I have been stretching it out. Instead of being proactive with my time, I have been enjoying the lack of responsibilities.  
Hopefully now I can gain some determination and start working towards my dreams. Life is about climbing that staircase, one step at a time. I have gotten to a great flight of stairs, but I have sat down. I need to force myself to continue walking. Only I can make myself do so.





No comments: